If you thought chocolate was a big NO NO while doing low carb or keto, then I’ve got great news for you! You CAN have chocolate! You just need to make it keto chocolate, and I’m going to show you how easy it is to do!
When I first started doing low carb years ago, I found myself getting into trouble when I craved something sweet. Sure, there were some prepackaged options, but they were full of artificial sweeteners and still pretty high in carbs. So I came up with this recipe that’s sweetened with stevia and low in carbs. It’s also delicious! I found out years later that people were making various versions of treats similar to these and calling them fat bombs. So if you are looking for a fat bomb recipe, this is it. The healthy fats from the coconut oil and nut butter helps to keep you full and stop those cravings. This is also a perfect little treat to have with a cup of coffee! YUM!
This recipe can be tweaked to incorporate your favorite nut butter, and you can add extra peanut pieces or your favorite nuts for some extra crunch. You can make it your own!
I let mine set up in the freezer, and usually leave them there for storage, but they would be fine in the frig too. These are the perfect treat to have on hand when those sweet cravings attack.
If you love this recipe, be sure to check out my 90 second keto recipe here!
Join my Keto group on FB here! It’s a great place to ask questions get and share recipes!
- cupcake pan
- 1 cup Nut butter Use your favorite nut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coco powder
- 8 packets Stevia Use your favorite sweetner, adjust amount for your own taste
- 1/4 cup nut pieces Optional
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl
- Microwave for 1 minute
- Mix with spoon, until well combined
- Spoon evenly between 6 count lined cupcake pan
- Place in freezer for at least 15 min to set, then enjoy!